A Knack For
Our design team is the best when it comes to constructing solar layouts or assisting in the development of custom racking solutions tailored for your solar project. Continuous improvment to our own products has made our design process seamless. We work by ensuring our ideas always revolve around the pillars of strong technical design.
Solar Power System Design
In the design process we help to clarify what your goal for the system is. Here’s how we do it:
- Develop a method for achieving this goal
- Detail the specifications of the equipment needed to achieve the desired results
- Determine what will work off-the-shelf, and what might need modification – specifically for structural components and mounting systems.
- Design and commission any custom manufacturing required, including specifications and full line drawings.
- Work through a budget for materials (both off-the-shelf and custom), shipping and delivery, installation and commissioning.
Anything is possible.
The Beverly Hills Condo project was a unique design that required solar panels to be mounted to a curved structure. We were commissioned to design the supporting structures that would mount the PV modules. With our expertise, we created an engineered system that would be both cost effective, and integral to the look of the initial concept.
By the way…
We have an extensive library of custom manufactured designs to draw upon, which can greatly simplify and hasten the solar layout design process.